CHECK OUR SPECIAL PROMOS
How To Activate
BEFORE YOU GO
More info at *122*1#
Activate the roaming data package by dialing *122*1# on your phone and choose the package that suits you most.
Connect the service
On arrival, you just have to make sure the data roaming service is on.
Make sure the usage is under control
Dial *122# from your phone to get the latest information about you data roaming usage while you are abroad.
Before starting an overseas trip, make sure you prepare the communication services that you will use while abroad. Always use IM3 Ooredoo cards while you are abroad and don't have to bother looking for a local SIM card. Check out the best Roaming promo info with the widest range of IM3 Ooredoo at *122#
In addition to communication services, make sure you bring enough supplies, personal medicine and your travel documents.
Here are some things you need to make sure when abroad
- The international roaming feature on your card is Active
Prepaid > Automatically active
Postpaid > Active on request (Rp1.5 million deposit / Credit Card). To check the status is active/ or not.
Through INDIRA chatbot select the menu "Ask Indira" then type STATUS ROAMING then select "Kendala Roaming"
- Make sure the IM3 Ooredoo SIM / USIM card is in slot Number 1
(HP only with dual SIM features)
- Set the WIFI connection on the device to OFF
Android> Settings ˃ Wireless & Network ˃ Wifi ˃ Change to OFF
Iphone> Settings ˃ WIFI ˃ Change to OFF
- Set Cellular Data & Data Roaming on the device in the ON condition
Android> Settings> More> Mobile Networks> Data roaming> Change to Enable / ON
Iphone> Settings> Cellular> Cellular Data Options> Change Data Roaming to ON
- Setting Access Point Name (APN) used on the device:
APN: indosatgprs or internet
Username: [leave blank]
Password: [leave blank]
Proxy: [leave blank]
Android> Settings> More> Mobile Networks> Access Point Name> adjust APN
Iphone> Settings> Cellular> Cellular Data Options> Cellular Data Network> adjust APN
- If you have not connected to the internet service, do Airplane Mode ON then OFF
- If there is a problem with the connection of the operator, select Manual network operator that works together for Roaming Packages in the destination country
Android> Settings> More> Networks Operators> Search networks> Select
Iphone> Settings> Carrier> Turn off automatic network Selection> Select
If you have problems using the IM3 Ooredoo Roaming service, you can contact us at: