Directors & Chief
Ahmad Abdulaziz A A Al-Neama President Director & CEO
Ahmad Abdulaziz A A Al-Neama was appointed as the President Director and Chief Executive Officer of Indosat Ooredoo at the Extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting (EGMS) dated 1 August 2019
- He has been 15 years experienced with Ooredoo Group since 2004 in various operational and management roles, with a proven track record of effective management, team leadership, project management, business development and strategy.
- Group Chief Technology Officer at Ooredoo Group (2017 - 2019)
- Chief Sales & Service Officer Ooredoo Qatar (2015 - 2017)
- Board of Commissioners at Indosat Ooredoo (2018 - 2019)
- Board member of Ooredoo Oman, Ooredoo Myanmar and Ooredoo Tunisia (2017 - 2019)
- Board of Directors Intaleq Qatar (2019 - present)
- He earned a degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the University of Colorado, Denver, USA (2002-2003).
Vikram SinhaDirector & Chief Operating Officer
Vikram Sinha was appointed as Director & Chief Operating Officer at Indosat Ooredoo Annual General Shareholders Meeting (AMGS) held on 2 May 2019
- Has worked with companies like Coca Cola, Star-TV and Airtel during his 20 years professional carrier.
- Chief Operating Officer Airtel Congo Brazzaville
- CEO Ooredoo Maldives (2014)
- CEO Ooredoo Myanmar (2017)
- Director & Chief Operating Officer Indosat Ooredoo (2019)
- Master degree in business management
- Completed Leadership Development program from IMD-Lausanne
- Completed Future Business Leaders program in ISB
- Participated in the Leadership Development Program at IIM-A
Irsyad SahroniDirector & Chief Human Resources Officer
Mr. Irsyad Sahroni was appointed as Director and Chief Human Resources Officer of Indosat Ooredoo at the Annual General Shareholders Meeting (AGMS) held on May 2018. He has more than 20 years of experience in the field of Human Resources development.
- Began his career in PT Nestlé Indonesia (from 1997 - 2003)
- Head of HR PT Darya - Varia Laboratoria Tbk. (2003-2008)
- HR Director, Sanofi Aventis Group (2008-2010)
- HR, Legal & Communication Director, PT CEVA Logistics Indonesia (2010-2011)
- Lead Business Partner, PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. (2011-2014)
- HR Director, PT Reckitt Benckiser Indonesia (2015-2016)
- HR Director. PT Nestlé Indonesia (2016-2018)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law on Commercial activities. Faculty of Law of the University of Indonesia (1996)
Eyas Naif AssafDirector & Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Eyas Naif Assaf, was appointed as the Director of Indosat Ooredoo at the Extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting (EGMS) on October 17, 2018.
- International Auditor at Central Bank of Jordan (1994)
- Worked for Sairo in Ukraine (1998-1999)
- Joined the Banawi Industrial Group, KSA (1999-2002)
- Senior Manager Accounting, Manager General Accounting, Head of Asset Account in Ooredoo Qatar (2002 - 2007)
- CFO, WI-TRIBE Ltd in Bahrain, Qatar (2007-2011)
- Senior Finance Director for Small and Medium Business, Ooredoo Group (2012-2013)
- CFO, Asiacell in Iraq (2013-2014)
- CFO, Small & Medium Business in Ooredoo Group (2014-2016)
- Chief Financial Officer Ooredoo in Algeria (since 2016)
- Director of Indosat Ooredoo (2018)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, Jordan (1992)
- Certified Public Accountant in the USA (1997)
Arief Musta'inDirector & Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer
Mr. Arief Musta'in was appointed Director of Indosat Ooredoo at the Extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting (EGMS) on October 17, 2018. He has more than 20 years of experience in the telecommunications industry, with proven track record in corporate innovations, digital transformation, and broadband business strategy and deployment among others.
- Began his telecommunication career in PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (2007)
- Head of Access Division, PT Telkom (2011-2012)
- Head of Broadband Division, PT Telkom (2012-2014)
- VP Infrastructure Strategy and Governance, PT Telkom (Persero) Tbk (2012-2014)
- Project Management Office Controller, PT Telkom (Persero) Tbk. (2015)
- Executive General Manager, Digital Service Division, PT Telkom (Persero), Tbk (2015-2018)
- Director & Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer (2018)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physics Engineering from Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology, Indonesia (1990)
- Master of Business Administration from Gadjah Mada University (2009)
Medhat ElHusseinyChief Technology & Information Officer
Mr. Medhat ElHusseiny was appointed as Chief Technology and Information Officer of Indosat Ooredoo on May 1, 2020. He has more than 25 years’ experience with outstanding education working in multiple countries serving several telecom groups including Telenor, VimpelCom (VEON), Orascom Telecom, AT&T and Lucent Technologies in various senior roles cutting across technology, Digital Transformation, Corporate Strategy, PMO, Business Development, Investment and Cost Management.
- Chief Technology Officer, Djezzy - VimpelCom (VEON) (2011).
- Chief Technology Officer, Grameenphone - Telenor (2014).
- Chief Technology and Digital Transformation Officer, Robi - Axiata, Bangladesh (2017).
- Chief Technology & Information Officer Indosat Ooredoo (2020).
- B.Sc. (1994) in Electronics & Comm. Engineering Ain Shams University, Egypt Master in Telecom Engineering (2004).
- Master in Project Management from Stevens Institute of Technology, USA (2000).
- MBA from Maastricht School of Management, Netherlands (2009).
Bayu Hanantasena Chief Business Officer
Mr. Bayu Hanantasena, was appointed as Chief Business Officer of Indosat Ooredoo on 31 January 2020.
- CEO PT. Artajasa Pembayaran Elektronis (2017)
- Director of Operations PT. Artajasa Pembayaran Elektronis (2015 - 2017)
- Director of Business PT. Artajasa Pembayaran Elektronis (2014 - 2015)
- Group Head Investor Relations and Corporate Secretary PT Indosat Tbk (2013 - 2014)
- Group Head Investor Relations PT Indosat Tbk (2012 - 2013)
- Group Head National Commercial Operations PT Indosat Tbk (2011 - 2012)
- Head of Region East Java, Bali and Nusa Tenggara PT Indosat Tbk (2010 - 2011)
- Group Head Business Strategy PT Indosat Tbk (2008 - 2009)
- Group Head Industry and Competitive Analysis PT Indosat Tbk (2006 - 2008)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (2001)
Master of Science (M.S.) - Management of Technology.
- Cable & Wireless College - Coventry, UK (1999)
Diploma in Telecommunication Management.
- Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS) (1992)
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering.
Ritesh Kumar SinghChief Marketing Officer
Ritesh Kumar Singh was appointed as Chief Marketing Officer Indosat Ooredoo since July 2019. He has over 22 years of experience in commercial areas & handling large Telecom businesses as Independent Profit Centre Head
- Chief Commercial Officer at VEON Bangladesh Operations (2017-2019)
- EVP and Circle CEO at Bharti Airtel Limited, India (2016-2017)
- Head - Strategic Projects Asia Region at Telenor Asia, Bangkok (2014-2016)
- Circle Business Head at Uninor (second largest Telenor Circle) (2012-2014)
- Circle Business Head West Bengal & Kolkata (2011-2012) - Telenor India
- Hub Sales Head Telenor - West Bengal (India) (2009-2011).
- Sales Head for West Bengal and Kolkata, Dishnet Wireless Ltd. (Aircel) (2007-2019)
- Cluster Head North & Central Kolkata, Senior Manager Sales - Kolkata Circle, Relianca Telecom Ltd (2005-2007)
- Zonal Manager - Bharti Cellular Ltd., Gwalior, India (2004-2005)
Mohammed Afzal Lodhi Chief Internal Audit Officer
Mohammed Afzal Lodhi was appointed as a Chief Internal Audit Officer at Indosat Ooredoo in July 2019. He is a dynamic, result-oriented telecom professional with strong 24-year-track record of performance in high-paced organizations across Asia and Africa.
- Chief Audit Executive at Ooredoo Myanmar Ltd (2015-2019)
- Chief Audit Executive at Zanzibar Telecom, Etisalat Group (2012-2015)
- Head-Internal Audit & Compliance (VP) & Company Secretary Etisalat DB Telecom (2009-2012)
- Finance Head & CS at Mobily Infotech India Pvt Ltd (2007-2009)
Natasha Nababan Chief Legal & Regulatory Officer
Natasha Nababan was appointed as Chief Legal & Regulatory Officer Indosat Ooredoo on October 2020. She has over 20 years of experience as a seasoned legal professional.
- General Counsel of ExxonMobil Indonesia (2003)
- Associate of Ali Budiardjo Nugroho Reksodiputro (2000-2002)